We have an immediate requirement for a purchasing professional to join our organization
Position: Customer Service Representative/Jr. Account Manager
Process all customer purchase orders from beginning to end. Nurture and maintain relationships with internal, external and new & existing clients while fulfilling customer expectations. Develop customer relationships by ensuring expectations are met, issues are resolved and satisfaction is guaranteed. Service assigned accounts by performing the following duties independently and/or with the assistance of Account Managers:
- Serve as one of the customer’s primary point of contact on client specific issues.
- Work closely with customers in North America, South America and Europe, suppliers in Asia and the sales team to ensure satisfactory customer order requirements.
- Process customer orders through to completion and posting of orders, manage incoming customer orders using a variety of communication medium (email, fax, and phone).
- Issue PO, SO and monitor individual accounts in the SAP system.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers regarding costs, quotation, order status, product development, production schedule and delivery etc.; also internally coordinate with logistic and accounting departments.
- Proactively follow orders to determine accuracy and communicate any issues associated with order fulfillment process.
- Address and resolve issues required by customers in a calm, efficient, professional and pleasant manner.
- Ensure ongoing customer service and support to assigned customer accounts.
- Monitor ongoing and development projects for both new and existing accounts including working with the Research & Development team, Product Engineering team and Quality Assurance and Control team
- Coordinate cosmetics packaging samples.
- Determine customer needs and recommend the best solutions.
- Maintain thorough understanding of company products, services and features in order to meet customer needs.
- Completion of a post secondary degree or diploma preferred in International Business, Business Administration or Marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 plus years working knowledge in international trade or distribution industry preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, service and result oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a highly competitive environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint) & Internet.
- Bilingualism (English and Chinese).
All candidates will be expected to learn and excel at sales and marketing, customer service, light inventory control and administration.
If you enjoy interacting with people and managing clients’ projects and portfolios, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by clicking on the “Apply Now” link below.
Please note: We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.